Last modified: May 14, 2018
This policy describes how information about you is collected, used, and disclosed by Joseph H. Sulkowski, d/b/a Apokalupsis, LLC and/or Pinxit, Inc. (collectively, “Company,” “we,” “us” or “our“) when you access or use the following website: https://www.josephsulkowski.com (the “Site”) or otherwise interact with us.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features or otherwise provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Site, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, analytics from internet service providers.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through the Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of making an inquiry. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve the Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Site or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, such as a shipping company.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about the Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Your California Privacy Rights and “Do Not Track”
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of the Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) provides that California residents are entitled to know how we respond to “Do Not Track” browser settings. Like many other websites and online services, we do not currently alter our practices when we receive Do Not Track signals, as there is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to or from us over the Internet. In particular, email sent to or from the Site may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.